You don’t need to enter Residential Rehabilitation in order to get help for issues around substance use.
At Odyssey House Victoria we provide a comprehensive range of community-based treatment and support services to address alcohol and other drug problems, along with any associated mental health, vocational, health, relationship and family issues. Participation in these programs is voluntary and people wanting help can self refer.
The focus of our community-based treatment and support programs may include: -
- Reduction of the impact of substance use
- Relapse prevention
- Increasing social involvement
- Mental health and well being
- Education on withdrawal and cravings
- Coping techniques
- Improving relationships
- Help for young people
- Parenting and caring for children
- Family Support
- Referral to other support services