Education and Training with Odyssey House Victoria
Odyssey House Victoria is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO), providing nationally recognised qualifications in alcohol and other drugs (AOD) and mental health for professionals in the health and allied sector.
Our qualifications range from Certificate IV to Diploma level and are delivered through flexible learning with the convenience of online teaching and assessment.
Courses and training is provided via the following options:
• On-line classroom with facilitators and discussion forums
• Face-to-face, customised for organisations
• blended delivery and customised for organisations
• non-accredited workshops on selected topics to suit organisational needs
Some of our most popular courses are:
• CHC40412 Certificate IV in Community Services (Alcohol and Other Drugs)
• CHC50212 Diploma in Community Services (Alcohol and Other Drugs)
• CHC50412 Diploma in Community Services (Alcohol, other drugs and mental health)
• 22037VIC Working with clients with Amphetamine Type Stimulant Issues
Odyssey’s House Victoria also provides a range of non-accredited training according to organisational needs.
Enrolments are accepted on a continuing basis so there is no waiting time to begin your study. Students are provided with facilitator, administrative and IT support throughout their studies. Courses are accessible at any time, from anywhere online.
Cost: Fees apply for professionals, however some training programs are heavily subsidised.