You’ve studied hard and you’re ready to take the next step. We understand that once you graduate, it’s not always easy to find your groove. We can help you develop the skills and knowledge to build an exciting and inspiring career that makes a positive difference to people’s lives. The Odyssey House Graduate Program will commence in January 2019 and run for 12 months.
You’ll have the opportunity to do real work, accelerate your development and build life long networks.
If you successfully complete the graduate program, you’ll be offered a full-time role with us.
- A program to suit your skills and knowledge
- A number of rotations across our organisation over a 12 month period to give you a broad experience and introduce you to the workings of a leading alcohol and other drugs provider
- Comprehensive learning and development and supervision throughout the program
- A committed team to mentor you as you go, with supportive managers for each rotation
- Exposure to senior leaders
- Opportunities to take ownership of or get involved in projects and initiatives.
- Competitive salary
- Salary packaging
- Flexible working options
- Supportive culture
- On the job training in:
- AOD Cert IV
- First aid and suicide prevention
- motivational interviewing
- Fresh and forward thinking
- Highly motivated
- Innovative and excited to share ideas
- Keen to effect positive change in people’s lives
- Recently graduated or will have graduated a degree by January 2019
Make sure you have the following:
- Completed application form and cover letter
- Current resume
If you have all of that and you are ready for a challenge, click the apply button