- Be treated with dignity, respect and without discrimination
- Quality professional care based on recognised standards and determined by your needs
- Be given clear information on all aspects of services and treatment provided
- Be involved in decision-making about your care
- Consent or refuse services or treatment
- Include or exclude any person in your care (including family members, carer or advocate)
- Access your personal health records and have confidentiality ensured.
- Treat staff and others with respect, including respecting others privacy
- Contribute to an environment that is safe and supportive
- Provide, to the best of your ability, information to assist your treatment
- Participate in your service or treatment and ask questions.
Victoria’ Charter of Human Rights (section 19.2)states that Aboriginal people hold distinct cultural rights and must not be denied the right to:
- enjoy their identity and culture
- maintain and use their language
- maintain their kinship ties
- maintain their distinctive spiritual, material and economic relationship with the land and waters and other resources with which they have a connection under traditional laws and customs.
Odyssey House Victoria appreciates all feedback about the services we provide. Your feedback assists our on-going quality improvement.
- Speak to a staff member directly involved in your care or the person in charge of the program
- Contact the relevant Executive Manager
Chief Executive Officer
Odyssey House Victoria
660 Bridge Road
Richmond Vic 3121
Telephone: 03 9420 7600
- Or leave us a message using the following feedback form.
If you are not satisfied with the outcome, please contact:
The Health Services Commissioner
Level 30 570 Bourke Street
Melbourne Vic 3000
Telephone: 03 8601 5200
Freecall: 1800 136 066