Odyssey House provides information to community groups and schools about alcohol and other drugs. We can provide:
- resources and information
- guest speakers to inform/educate students, staff and community members
- tours of Odyssey House Victoria.
There are numerous ways that your community group or school can assist Odyssey House Victoria and those struggling with addiction. These include:
- gifts in kind
- Christmas hamper collection
- collecting Christmas gifts
- volunteering at events.
- Australian Quilters Association
- Rotary International
For more information on how Odyssey House can help you and how you can help us please contact the Development Team on 03 9420 7600.